The College prepares students for employment, professional development, and/or advancement within Los Angeles County. The College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. The College has two academic divisions:
- The School of Nursing - Offers a prelicensure Associate of Science Degree in nursing (ADN) program approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN). For more information about this program click here.
- The Education and Counsulting Services - Approved by the BRN as a nursing continuing education provider offers:
- Continuing education programs and classes for nursing professionals and ancillary staff
- Professional advancement courses for nursing professionals
- Credit and noncredit programs and classes for allied health personnel. For more information about this program click here.
Student Support Services programs are provided through the following departments:
"There is no education like it in the world"